Jambo – CLASSIFIEDS by Knoxweb – Android App Review
And why is this a good thing? Simple. Because now when we are interested in something or other we are not limited to our village and the adjunct town but we can search the entire world. In the same way, when we want to sell something, the entire world can see it.
Jambo – Classifieds takes advantage exactly of this fact. Anyone can post goods or services for sale or look for things to buy on this app and it immediately reaches a huge potential crowd because anyone using the app will see the things anyone else posted for sale.
The app has a very detailed category structure to sort the various things on sale there and anyone search and find exactly what he or she wants. In addition, there are ads there that can be targeted to various sorts of users, though now most ads advertise things for Kenya, such as flights.
So, we gave the app to our reviewers and waited for their remarks.
Our users liked the app’s simple interface, allowing anyone to use it, even without extensive computer knowledge. In addition, the category structure was well received, as everyone was able to find whatever he or she wanted quickly and efficiently.
However, the most important tip our reviewers sent was about the app being new and not having a lot of users yet. This is a golden opportunity for sellers and buyers alike, for the buyers who can carve out a hefty market share now, while its easy and the buyers who can get stuff for cheap, now.
Another tip is to use the app’s social network component, as sometimes buyers will advertise there things the buyers couldn’t find. Another tip is to mind the ads, as sometimes they can lead to real savings as buyers are still few in number and have to develop their markers on Jambo.
Sellers can select and buy ads, featured or regular, for their services. Featured ads are more prominent but are also more expensive. A buyer must try them both before selecting the one that best suits his or her product and marketing budget.
- Score: 4.5. A classified app mainly for Kenya.
- Description: A classified app that features goods and services organized in a very detailed category structure.
- Good Points: Detailed category structure. Several types of ads. Targeting Kenya. Easy interface.
- Bad Points: A small user base at the app is new, but the user base is growing steadily and there are ways to take advantage of a small user base anyway …
- Experience: Setting up and start using the app was quite easy and straightforward. Finding everything was real easy as doing the opposite and offering goods or services for sale.
- Longevity: All those who needed improvements in English kept this app installed. Interestingly, even some of those who knew English perfectly found the app educating and improved their English with it.
- Link to Google Play